Separated Parents Survey 2019
Are you a separated parent? If so, complete our short survey for the chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher!
We will draw the winner on the 22nd December 2019 and email the winner their voucher right away, just in time for some last minute shopping!
The John Barkers Family Mediation department would like to gather information on how separated parents in our area are arranging their Christmas this year. Please click the link below to find the survey.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of John Barkers (“John Barkers Solicitors Limited”, “We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your email address you agree to receive emails from John Barkers in the event you are the winner of the Amazon voucher. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send. We will delete your email address from our records once the prize has been communicated to you.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the above linked survey and submit your email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Separated Parents Survey” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. John Barkers accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by John Barkers.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 21st December 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 22nd December 2019.
10. The winner will receive a £50 Amazon.co.uk voucher.
11. John Barkers accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on 22nd December 2019. If a winner does not respond to John Barkers within 14 days of being notified by John Barkers, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and John Barkers shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and John Barkers shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by John Barkers by email.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 29th December 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Telegraph House 80 Cleethorpe Road Grimsby NE Lincs DN31 3EH.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. John Barkers retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on John Barkers reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by John Barkers and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by John Barkers and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. John Barkers accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. John Barkers further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of John Barkers for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. John Barkers reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of John Barkers in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. John Barkers shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. In accordance with UK GDPR Legislation, John Barkers are the data Controller (and processor when we use the winners email address to communicate with the winner) and Survey Monkey are the data processor. All email address data will be deleted within 2 months of the end of the prize draw date. Survey Monkey full GDPR compliance information can be found here.
23. Promoter: John Barkers Solicitors Ltd Telegraph House 80 Cleethorpe Road Grimsby NE Lincs DN31 3EH.