Request a call about social housing law

Hello, I'm Andrew, I'm a Senior Solicitor at John Barkers. Fill in the form below and I'll call you to discuss social housing law.
When should we call?

By submitting to this form you confirm you have read and agreed to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy